Connect With Bradley:
Bradley A. Barros '17 C-Suite Advisor Since 2017
President & CEO | Private Risk Capital Development Advisors, LLC
Bradley Barros is the co-founder and CEO of Private Risk Capital Development Advisors, LLC (PRCDA). PRCDA is the only fee-based PPLI design firm in the United States that exclusively uses its own patent-pending and bespoke solutions. Brad is also the co-founder and CEO of My International Family Office, Inc. He is also the author of the coming book to be released on August 1, 2020, Eyes Wide Open – Understanding The 7 Most Dangerous Trends Impacting Entrepreneurs & What You Must Do Now To Repel Them.
Brad serves on the Board of Directors of the Geneva Insurance Group.
His career highlights include:
- Cofounder and Director of a boutique multi-national insurance company that raised over $2 billion in alternative insurance risk;
- Board member and Director of numerous insurance companies;
- Founder and CEO of two national networks of wealth advisors providing financial planning services for over 30,000 members;
- Founder and CEO of a national training firm providing continuing education services to attorneys, CPA’s and other wealth advisors;
- Co-founder and Director of a principle guaranteed annuity program with sales operations in Europe, Asia and Latin America;
- Co-developer of a global joint venture with a NYSE CPA firm;
- Co-developer of a mutual fund management platform for university professors through Fidelity Funds.