Here, five things to know about the coolest homes currently under construction in Northern Sonoma County.
1. Location, location, location. The property is in the heart of Healdsburg, which features an array of dining, including three Michelin-star restaurants. The town is also awash with independent art galleries and boutiques, and the topography of Healdsburg lends itself to an array of outdoor activities (it’s a cyclist’s dream).
2. Homeowners will live on a working vineyard. Not only do homeowners have access to the Montage resort’s spa, fitness, wellness, resort pools, Compass Sports, and culinary offerings (including room service), they also have access to one-of-a-kind experiences at the property’s own vineyard. Led by renowned winemaker Jesse Katz of Aperture Cellars, the on-site vineyards will be producing small-batch wines, including Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon vintages to be released in the spring and fall of 2021. Residents can enjoy featured winemaking events, special wine releases, private tours, and even a dedicated row of vines names for the first 10 home buyers.
3. All of the homes are designed to take in the landscape. The initial residential offerings include just 25 Harvest Homes (contemporary four-bedroom residences with 4,500 square feet of living space) and 15 Estate Homesites, featuring a selection of five modern architectural designs with spacious floor plans offering natural wood materials and occupying up to a half acre.
4. Home maintenance is effortless. A dedicated residential staff caters to every aspect of ownership, from curating experiences for special occasions to providing safety, housekeeping, and estate management. Plus, owners at Montage Healdsburg can enjoy access and privileges at all Montage and Pendry Hotels and Resorts.
5. Harvest Home owners can rent out their property when not in use. While Napa maintains strict limitations on renting private homes in the area, owners of the Harvest Homes at the Montage Healdsburg are able to participate in the optional Montage Rental Program an earn money back through their home.