Connect With Will:
Will Chuchawat '17 C-Suite Advisor Since 2017
Partner | Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Will Chuchawat heads the firm’s M&A Team. He does M&A, all day, every day. He also co-heads the firm’s Aerospace & Defense Team and the Life Sciences Team.
He represents public company clients, PE clients, VC clients and private company clients in all industries, including A&D, life sciences, TMT, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, food and beverage and consumer.
Mr. Chuchawat has been consistently recognized as not only one of the top attorneys in California, but also nationally. Among his recognitions:
- Mr. Chuchawat is one of Law360‘s Top Attorneys in the Nation Under 40.
- The M&A Advisor named in one of the “40 Under 40” in the West, which includes: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, KS, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, OK, SD, TX, UT, WA, and WY. The M&A Advisor made their selections from a pool of not just attorneys, but everyone in the M&A and turnaround space, which included private equity professionals, bankers, consultants, accountants, money managers, etc.
- The Daily Journal named him one of the top 20 attorneys under 40 in California.
- The Recorder named him one of the 50 Lawyers on the Fast Track in California.
- The LA Business Journal named him one of the Most Influential Minority Lawyers.
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Legal 500, 2015, 2016
- Law360 Mergers & Acquisitions Editorial Advisory Board
- M&A Deal of the Year Award, The M&A Advisor
- Super Lawyers, Southern California Rising Star, 2012-2017