With breathtaking panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the residences at this recovery retreat are located in a coveted private neighborhood in Pacific Palisades, Calif., which sits between Santa Monica and Malibu. Situated near the Palisades Village, a luxurious shopping center by Caruso, and the beach, the retreat boasts a meditation center and world-class gym. Hiking and riding trails and culinary neighbors such as Nobu, Mastro’s Ocean Club, Mr. Chow, and Café Vida are a stone’s throw from the property. Focused on recovery from all aspects of life, this one-of-a-kind empowerment experience is for those who need a break from the daily grind, allowing a pause to take a deep breath, and reinvent the most important relationship in one’s life: the relationship with oneself. After this profound discovery, one can truly press the reset button on life. startuprecovery.com
Location: Pacific Palisades, Calif.
Scope: ¼ acre, with a capacity of up to 100 guests
- Meticulously crafted and newly built smart home designed by renowned architect Anthony Zubick, AIA.
- The gated and private seven-bed, nine-bath entertainer’s home offers unobstructed ocean views from the Queen’s Necklace to Downtown Los Angeles.
- A thoughtfully designed floor plan offers panoramic views from nearly every room.
- Featuring Wolf and Miele appliances, the chef’s kitchen seamlessly flows to dining and family rooms.
- The floating staircase leads to four bedrooms and a luxurious master wing with dual closets, wraparound deck and elegant master bath.
- Pocketing Fleetwood doors open to an expansive flat yard with a full kitchen, pool and spa, fire pit, mature trees, and more.
- Perfect for wellness and recovery events.